This Walgreens store has a pharmacy, wide range of vitamins and over the counter medications, and a large selection of personal hygiene and beauty products. This location of the national chain also contains a food center and photo shop, and offers flu shots.
- Hours: Store: Daily, 8am - 10pm. Pharmacy: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 9am - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and a ramp available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No