Holy Cross Catholic School opened the doors to its latest building, the education center, in 2008, on Batavia's west side. The two-story facility serves about 350 students in a Catholic environment that includes daily mass, adoration, rosary and religion class. Holy Cross Prinicpal Tricia Weis said afternoon announcements are always accompanied by a blessing from one of the Holy Cross priests and words of wisdom to guide the students as they leave school.
- Fax: 630-593-5289
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator
- Founding Date: 2008
- Number of students: 351
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 22:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 30
- How engaged is the school with the community?: "The school is very engaged with its outreach to serve the needy and poor, to administer to families with great academic and spiritual programs," Holy Cross Principal Trisha Weis said.
- What makes this community special?: "A tremendous outpouring of dedicated teachers, volunteers and students who love the Lord and want to serve him in all that we do," Weis said.