Batavia Diner offers large portions at reasonable prices. Much of the food at Batavia Diner is homemade, such as the chips and salsa and tortillas. The menu boasts a wide variety of items and the diner's Friday night fish fry has proven to be one of its most popular offerings.
- Hours: Sun, 7am - 4pm; Mon - Thu, 6am - 7pm, Fri, Sat, 6am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: A handicapped ramp provides access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Diner-style food
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Diner
- Signature dishes: Breakfast
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch