Haunted Quarry, 400 S. Water St., will be open from 7-10 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, Saturday, Oct. 19, Friday, Oct. 25, and Saturday, Oct. 26, and is not suitable for kids under 10. Admission is $8, and proceeds benefit the Batavia Teen Center. Concessions, including hot dogs and hot chocolate, will also be available for purchase.
As always, there's a lot to do in and around Batavia this weekend.
And as always, I'm worried that I might have missed an important event. So if you see one that's not here, email email@example.com, write a comment on this article and be sure to add it to the Batavia Patch calendar!
Click on the links below for more information.
Friday, Oct. 18
- A night under the stars at American Science & Surplus
- Batavia Bulldogs football @ East (St. Charles, IL) — The 6-1 Bulldogs travel to St. Charles in hopes of another Upstate Eight River Division win on the road to the playoffs.
Saturday, Oct. 19
- Justin Bieber’s Mom Coming for Exclusive Interview Open to Public — You heard right, the "Biebs" mom will be at Christ Community Church for exclusive interviews open to the public on Saturday and Sunday.
- Swedish Meatball Dinner Benefit — Presented by the Swedish American Children's Choir from 4:30-7 p.m. at Bethany Lutheran Church, 8 S. Lincoln St. in Batavia. The dinner will feature Swedish Meatballs and Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Vegetables, Lingonberries, Swedish Rye bread and dessert.
- Harvest Your Abundance — Shine Yoga Studio, 5 North River St., Batavia.
- Fabyan Preserve Stewardship Day — Help preserve the preserve! Remove buckthorn and honeysuckle, two invasive species that are impacting biodiversity within the woodland.
Sunday, Oct. 20
- Waterline Writers Event — Hear work from Don Bingle, Kristin LaTour, Cecilia Pinto, Karen Halvorsen Schreck, Dan Stafford, and Donna Vorreyer at Water Street Studios.