Those issues include educational philosophy, School District mission, school accountability and student social and emotional development.
AGENDA FOR SPECIAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the President of the Board of Education of Batavia Public School District #101, Kane County, Illinois has called a Special Meeting for Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2013 beginning at noon at the Rosalie M. Jones Administration Center, 335 West Wilson St., Batavia, Illinois. The purpose of this meeting is set forth in the following agenda.
1. Call to Order
- 1.1 Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda and Review of Minutes
3. Public Comment
4. For Discussion
4.1 Board Direction
- 4.1.1 Educational Philosophy 6:10
- 4.1.2 School District Mission 1:30
- 4.1.3 School Accountability 6:15
- 4.1.4 Student Social and Emotional Development 6:65
4.2 Policy In Action
- 4.2.1 Guidance Program Policy 6:270
- 4.2.2 Immunization 7:100
- 4.2.3 Recognition for Service 5:103
4.3 Administrative Procedure or Process Map
- 4.3.1 Student Records PRESS Update 7:340 Exhibits and Aps
5. Recommendations to the Board of Education for Oct. 22, 2013 Meeting
- 5.1 Review Minutes from September
Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations while attending District events/meetings should notify District personnel of the accommodation(s) required at a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event/meeting. Requests are to be made directly to the Board of Education at 630/937-8834.