.

Fire Causes $150,000 in Damage to St. Charles Home

No one was injured in an early morning fire in St. Charles.

Police Lights
Police Lights
A Sunday morning fire caused $150,000 in damage to a St. Charles home in the 1700 block of Howard Street, the Daily Herald reported.

No one was injured in the fire that began in the kitchen. The fire department was called at 4:33 a.m. and were successful in stopping the fire from spreading to the rest of the home. The newspaper reported that the fire was caused by materials left on a stove top.

For more on this story click here.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »