A 19-year-old Batavia man was hit with multiple charges, including possession of more than 30 grams of marijuana, after an Aug. 25 traffic stop on South Water Street.
Batavia police arrested Christopher Bice, 19, of Batavia on charges of:
- Possession of cannabis more than 30 but less than 500 grams
- Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
- Transfer/possession/purchase of alcohol by a minor
- Failure to signal when required
- Operating an uninsured vehicle.
The arrest took place in the 0-99 block of South Water Street, according to a report filed at
11:57 p.m. Aug. 25.
Patch reports on law enforcement activity in Batavia, using information provided by official agencies. Persons charged with a crime, or issued a citation for violation of a local ordinance, are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you or a family member are charged with a crime or cited for a violation, and the charge or citation is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify Patch editor Rick Nagel at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do follow-up reporting on the case.