Parents and students are welcome to explore the building, organize school supplies and meet teachers for the 2013-2014 school year.
On the first day of school, Tuesday, Aug. 20, all Grace McWayne students and families assemble in the back of the school on the blacktop on our first day of school. The year begins with an opening ceremony before parading into the school to start our first day.
Once all students are safely in their classrooms, all parents are welcome to enter through the main entrance to check in and join in on the PTO Welcome Coffee. Photo ID is always required to check in at the main office.
On Day 2 and beyond, students will enter the building using typical procedures. Walkers and parent drop-off will enter through the main entrance or the bus entrance.
For first-day-of-school information for all Batavia schools, click on these links:
- Alice Gustafson School
- Batavia High School
- Grace McWayne School
- H.C. Storm
- Hoover-Wood School
- J.B. Nelson
- Louise White School
- Rotolo Middle School
- Essential Information for the First Day of School in Batavia
- Everything You Need to Know About Batavia High School…
- How To Get Your Kids Back On The School-Sleeping Schedule
- Where to Find Backpacks for $15 and less: Back to School…
- In Batavia, the Worst Thing About Heading Back to School Is…
- 5 Easy School Lunch Ideas That Are Healthy, Too
- BPS101 Welcomes 36 New Teachers During Induction Program
- What Day Does School Start in Batavia, IL?
- Back-to-School: Online Deals to Save Parents Money