Tri-Cities Death Notices, Sept. 11
Obituaries with memorial services and visitations in Geneva, Batavia and St. Charles.
Malone Funeral Home, Geneva
- Salvatore Giacopelli, 81, of St. Charles. Service at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 11, at St. Patrick Catholic Church, Crane Road, St. Charles.
- Matthew W. Franco, 28, of Minneapolis, MN, formerly of St. Charles.
- Dorinda M. Novack, 76, of North Aurora, formerly of Aurora, Geneva and St. Charles.
Moss Funeral Home, Batavia
- John William Gosselin, 78, of Batavia.
- Mildred J. Jones, 91, of North Aurora, formerly of Batavia.
- Esther Christina (Petersen) Millett, 81 of Batavia,
Moss-Norris Funeral Home, St. Charles
- Jane E. “Judy” Wagner Gaffney, 86, of West Chicago, formerly of St. Charles.
- Cody John Peyton, 20, of Geneva, formerly of Oswego.
- Michael Angelo Stramaglia, 85, of St. Charles.
- Walter Dallas Harmon, 70, of Elburn.
Yurs Funeral Home, Geneva
- John A. Leisten Jr. 82, of Montgomery.
- Yvonne Woody McElroy Beloved, longtime teacher at Fourth Street School, Kane County Educator of the Year.
Yurs Funeral Home, St. Charles
- Robert Urquhardt Burgess, 81, longtime co-owner of Fox Valley Laundry.
- Jacob L. Walton, 17, of St. Charles.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.