Welcome back to Readers' Choice, the weekly feature that gives residents in the Tri-Cities the chance to pick their favorites.
This week, we're working on our fitness. What is your favorite gym in the Tri-Cities?
To get your heart pumping, we've put together a list of local gyms (in no particular order):
- ProKine Performance, St. Charles
- Batavia Park District Civic Center, Batavia
- Anytime Fitness, Geneva
- Medfitness (previously known as Wolff Health and Fitness), St. Charles
- XSport Fitness, Batavia
- Curves, Geneva
- Jenny Craig, St. Charles
- The Speed School, St. Charles
- Curves, Batavia
- Stephen D. Persinger Recreation Center, Geneva
- Tri-City Fitness, St. Charles
- Delnor Health & Wellness Center, Geneva
- Curves, St. Charles
- River West Family Fitness, Batavia
- XSport Fitness, St. Charles
- Sunset Racquetball and Fitness Center, Geneva
- Norris Recreation Center, St. Charles
The keys to pumping up your favorite gym are voting in the poll and leaving a good review.
Step 1: Vote in the poll
You can vote once per day between now and noon Friday, March 30, in the poll below.
The gym with the most votes will get 10 points, while the one with second-most will receive 8 points while the business with the third-most will earn 6 points.
Step 2: Leave a review
The gym with the best rating will receive 10 points, while the second-best will get 8 points and the third place finisher will receive 6 points. Go to the business listing page for the gym you like by using the links above or by visiting the Places page. Please remember that you have to leave your review before noon on Friday, March 30.
Step 3: Leave a comment
This step is optional but is helpful in case of a tie.
We'll tally up the total based on the votes and reviews and declare the Readers' Choice winner! Take a peek at the rules attached for a full explanation of how this contest works.
Now, it's up to you! Pack up your gym bag, fill up your water bottle and vote for your favorite!
Editor's Note: In future installments of Readers' Choice, we'll focus on personal trainers, yoga & pilates studios and other specific types of workout centers.