Batavia Police Reports: Disturbances, Harassment and Domestics
The following information was supplied by the Batavia Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a roundup of disturbances, fights and domestic trouble that did not involve an arrest, as reported by the Batavia Police Department for incidents between March 7 and March 14:
Violation of Order of Protection—A victim received seven blank text messages sent from a subject who has been served with an order of protection. The report came from the 400 block of Church Street.
Harassment—Police said harassment took place March 8 in the 500 block of North Randall Road.
Disturbance—Two people got into a fight March 12 when a verbal confrontation became physical in the 0-99 block of Prairie Street. Two subjects were involved and both declined medical treatment, reports said.
Disturbance—Two subjects were issued a trespass notice at the Full Moon bar, 113 S. Batavia Ave. on March 10.
Domestic Trouble – No Arrest
- March 13—0-99 block of Spuhler Drive
- March 12—700 block of Church Street
- March 11—600 block of Kingbury Court
- March 10—1200 block of East Wilson St.
- March 7—200 block of Union Street, four subjects involved
- March 7—1300 blcok of East Wilson
Want to Stay Up on Crime News in and Around Batavia?
- Bookmark Batavia.Patch.Com on your home computer or laptop.
- Like our Batavia Patch Facebook page .
- Follow us on Twitter at @BataviaPatch .
- Sign up for Batavia Patch's newsletter and breaking news alerts.
Click the "Keep Me Posted" button below this text.